Easy Banana Bread Recipe
Author: Healthy Trolley
This banana bread recipe is quick, easy and simple. Even if this is your first ever attempt at baking, trust me you will not fail. I will show you how to make this fool proof recipe.
- 2 cups of self raising flour
- ⅓ Cup of dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ½ Cup of olive oil
- 3 mashed bananas
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius
- Grease a tin loaf 20cm x 10cm and set aside
- Mash bananas in bowl and set aside.
- Shift self raising flour, dark brown sugar and cinnamon into a mixing bowel
- Make a well in centre
- Add vanilla extract,
- Crack open two eggs and add to mixture
- Add olive oil and mashed bananas.
- Mix till well combined
- Pour mixture into the grease proof tin
- Place into oven for 1 hour or until cooked.