Author: Healthy Trolley
Homemade fruit roll-ups are simple and so easy to do. All you need is fruit. 100% pure purée fruit.
- 2 cups of Frozen fruit defrosted
- Heat oven to 130 degrees celsius
- Place fruit in blender and blend until purée
- Place purée fruit in saucepan and heat on medium heat
- Bring to a simmer and stir frequently until mixture is thick.
- Line Baking tray with baking paper
- Smooth mixture onto paper about 2mm thick
- Smooth mixture out until smooth and even.
- Place in oven approximately 6hrs, until dry and not sticky
- (Cooking time can vary according to oven)