Easy Strawberry Coulis - Strawberry Fruit Sauce.
Author: Healthy Trolley
Serves: 2 Cups
Strawberry fruit sauce or strawberry coulis is different from strawberry jam. It is usually made with half the sugar content of normal jam. It is simple and yet so easy to make.
- 500grams of frozen strawberries
- 1 cup of sugar
- 15mls of vodka (optional)
- Place frozen strawberries in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Turn down heat to medium, then add the sugar
- Stir until sugar dissolves
- Add the vodka (optional)
- Simmer until thick to your liking
- Stir frequently
- Blend until smooth.