Roasted Eggplant Dip Recipe | Baba Ganoush | Recipes
Author: Healthy Trolley
This eggplant dip is so delicious you will want to make it again and again. Its is great with corn chips and pita bread and perfect for kids lunch boxes.
- 2 eggplants
- 4 garlic - leave skin on.
- ⅓ cup of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- ¼ teaspoon of sweet paprika
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C or 320 Fahrenheit
- Cut off stems of eggplant and roast in oven for about 20mins
- Remove from oven and add the garlic to the tray
- Place eggplant and garlic back in oven and roast for another 20mins
- Remove from oven and cool 20mins
- Slice open eggplant and scape out eggplant and place in food processor
- Peel off skin of garlic and add to the eggplant
- Add lemon juice, tahini, and olive oil and blitz until smooth
- Garnish with sweet paprika if desired.